Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I have been feeling kind of crappy these past few days, so I thought that I would try again – see if the little book would again bring a smile to my face. Sure enough, it did. I decided to make my own list, things that when I think about them, make me feel happy. Kind of an update for the New Year – a 2010 14 things to be happy about - consider it the abbridged version :
1) Today, after 14 days of being buried under rubble – workers pulled a survivor out from underneath a building in Haiti
2) Bubble wrap turned 50 this week
3) “The Simpsons” still going strong!
4) A full tank of both oil and gas and a little money left in the bank
5) Mel Brooks’ Blazing Saddles, High Anxiety and Young Frankenstein
6) Getting an e-mail from an old friend
7) Fart machines
8) Gift Cards
9) Planning a party
10) Being pleasantly surprised by people’s actions
11) Finally realizing you are over someone
12) Getting to work 5 minutes early
13) Completed Book Reports
14) “Your order has shipped”
Well, I feel better now… … I hope a few of these things you can relate to.. and you’re smiling.
Have a great day! And remember – being happy pisses off miserable people!!!